You are in the right place if the following sounds like your situation:
- “My marriage has come to an end”
- “I would like to spend more time with my children”
- “I need to file a response”
We can help you with:
- divorce/dissolution of marriage
- legal separation
- child support, child support adjustment
- child support modification
- parenting plan modification
- enforcement of court orders
- non parental actions for child custody and/or relocation
Guardian Ad Litem:
- Investigate and review information related to each child’s case.
- Prepare reports and attend hearings.
- Monitor compliance with court orders and inform court of any change of circumstances that may require a modification of the court’s orders.
- Visit each child in various settings and report observations to the court.
I am a Certified Mediator Practitioner from the Dispute Resolution Center of Snohomish and Island Counties, since 2009. As a mediator I have helped parties reach agreements that are specific to their family needs as an alternative to resolving disputes in court. Previously I have helped to mediate:
- new parenting plans
- parenting plan modifications
- and small claims cases.
For a personalized recommendation for your case, please contact me for a free consultation.