We Help Real People with Real Problems
OUR FOCUS is FAMILY LAW, and HUMAN RESOURCES/EMPLOYMENT LAW CONSULTING.
Our employment law and human resources consulting is limited to employers. We do not represent employees. If you are an employee in need of representation for and employment law related matter, please use the Washington State Bar Association's legal referral service.
- “My marriage has come to an end”
- “I would like to spend more time with my children”
- “I need to file a response”
- “I'm having a contract dispute with my employee, freelancer, or independent contractor”
- “I need help with an employment agreement”
- “I need to update my employment policies and procedures”
We Offer Full Representation and Limited Legal Services
Based on what you need we offer documentation reviews and document drafting for individuals, families and businesses.
We are committed to attending to every detail of your case because we know that any case and/or matter is a critical point in your life and or business. In addition, we will help you pursue solutions outside of court, such as mediation.
Our office is open; however, we are only conducting meetings by phone and video (Zoom) due to COVID-19.
Court closures and Emergency Modifications to Court Operations: http://www.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.courtClosures